July 29, 2021

KickBoxing Cardio πŸ”₯ Full Body Workout, Burn Calories & Lose Weight HIIT

hqdefault 26
Exercise is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Whether you're looking to lose weight, increase your fitness level, or just become more active overall it's hard work! This article will teach you five secrets that can help make sticking with your workout routine easier and maximize the results of those workouts in as little time spent working out as possible.

 

5 Secrets to Sticking to Your Exercise Routine – and Maximizing Results

Exercise is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, increase your fitness level, or just become more active overall it’s hard work! This article will teach you five secrets that can help make sticking with your workout routine easier and maximize the results of those workouts in as little time spent working out as possible.

1. Make natural food choices – go through the pantry and donate anything that is in aΒ box, can or frozen from a processed source. The more natural the foods you eat – in their most raw states, the more energy you will derive from it. Avoid anything that has a wrapper or if your tongue has to do gymnastics to pronounce the ingredients. Food shop often to keep fresh organic foods readily available. Shop only around the outside of the grocery store. The more money spent on marketing a food item, the worse off it is for you. If the food was around 100+ years ago, it’s most likely good for you and not genetically modified, fortified or altered from its natural state.

2. Rely on the Thermic Effect of Food – Ten to 35 % of our metabolism can come from the Thermic Effect of Food – which is the energy needed to process the food consumed. If you eat 5 – 6 smaller meals a day, you will never feel like you are on a diet, your energy will be steady, you will never go into a hyperglycemic state and your body will become a fat burning machine which will be prepared to exercise at any give time. Each meal should be a mini version of what you are likely used to if you currently eat 3 meals a day. Every meal should contain a lean protein, a starchy carbohydrate and a fibrous carbohydrate.

3. Change Your State – Once you make up your mind about something, become relentless about it and the process of achieving the result is much more seamless. When you decide you want to feel and look better and acquire the knowledge to do so, making the right decisions regarding eating and exercising becomes effortless. Relate your health to other accomplishments you have achieved in your life. To decide means to cut off any other possibility. Make your health a must in your schedule and in all of your decisions.

4. Apply the 90 / 10 rule – If 90 percent of the time you are making healthful food choices in the right amounts and you are exercising regularly and intensely, enjoy the other 10% of the time without an ounce of guilt. You can plan ahead for your 10% if you know a party is coming up over the weekend or if you will be traveling and have to miss a workout. But in the event that you are overcome by the dessert menu, indulge without any remorse and know the very next meal that you will be back on track.

5. Warm up before a strength training session – Warming up increases blood flow to muscles by about 55%, giving you better muscle contraction. You’ll sweat earlier, which helps to regulate your body temperature. It also jump starts the neuromuscular connection which initiates the release of carbohydrate and fat enzymes and hormones while reducing your perceived exertion during strength training. Just 5 minutes of walking or cycling will meet this requirement.

Did you miss our previous article…
https://nutritionalconsultants.net/videos/chicken-pesto-sandwich/