Weight Watchers Lemon Poppy Seed Cake recipe
Makes 12 servings
1/3 cup poppy seeds
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 pinch salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup margarine, melted
1/2 cup milk
1 egg white
1 teaspoon lemon zest
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix the egg white with the milk.
3. Add the lemon juice and margarine; set aside.
4. Combine the poppy seeds, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and lemon zest.
5. Mix with the milk mixture and add the vanilla.
6. Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan.
7. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
8. While the cake is still warm, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
How many Weight Watchers points in lemon poppy seed cake recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 3
Nutritional information per serving: 140 calories, 6g fat, 0.7g fiber
You might also like these dessert recipes:
Originally posted 2008-10-06 10:04:33.